Nok-Out Odor Remover and Disinfectant Nok-Out Odor Remover and Disinfectant Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, biodegradable, odor-free Nok-Out deodorizes and sanitizes. Attacks and eliminates the source of the odor by oxidation, without chemicals or contaminants. Removes odor caused by pets, urine, mold, mildew, and tobacco smoke. Works on carpets, upholstery and other fabrics. Add to the wash or spray in the litter box. For best effects, it should come into direct contact with the odor source. When using for disinfectant purposes, apply and allow to remain wet for approximately ten minutes. Wipe surface with a damp cloth or let air dry.
Deodorizes and sanitizes
Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, biodegradable
Works on carpets, upholstery and other fabrics